Some Public transit systems will not support cash at all. Under the ACTA system, cash will still be supported, but there will be some conditions. These are as follows:
- Children will pay half fare, but transfers will be $1.00
- Adults pay full fare and transfers are $1.00
- Disabled Adults wishing to pay half fare will have no cash option
- Transfer receipts will be reduced to 90 minutes, and be on-demand
- Cash surcharge of $1.00 for all Ride-Gold Routes
No pennies will be supported, and there will be no change provided for over-payments.